So last night, Justin and I got tickets to see the midnight showing of Twilight and was it CRAZY in there! There were people all around with "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" shirts (you would understand if you have read the first two books)...Even the people working dressed up as Vampires! It was awesome...Since Justin and I were up anyways, we decided to go see Quantum of Solice before hand which was a great idea bc then we got to just stroll right into Twilight and get the goods seats so we could put our feet up! QofS btw, is a great movie!
Anyways, back to twilight...while we were all waiting Channel 11 news came in and videotaped us! And since J and I were in the front, I'm really hoping we got on tv! haha I'm going to check out there website soon to see if there is any footage. But as a huge twilight fan, my official verdict of the movie is...........
AMAZING. Robert Pattinson played Edward Cullen (the main character) and he did a great job as portraying him... I had really high expectations but he definitely pulled it off. Bella was a little iffy since I had such a clear image of her in my head...but by the end she got a lot better. Some of the scenes were a little cheesy (like whenever he is flying/running with Bella, it looked ridiculously fake) But I just think it was because it was their first movie with probably not that big of a budget so now that this movie was such a hit, I'm sure they will put a lot more money into effects in the 2nd.
But wow, Edward made my heart stop a few times.
Go READ Twilight AND New Moon.
Do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment