Monday, October 6, 2008

Motorcross Superstar!

Just starting out!





Yesterday, Perry (Justin's cousin) invited Justin and I out with him to go dirt biking at a track about a 100 miles from home. Perry and some friends had extra bikes so Justin and I borrowed my brother and dad's gear and headed to Arkansaw, WI. It was a gorgeous drive with the fall colors...but the track was AWESOME! It was soo much fun! I didn't go on the bike track with the guys that flew (what seemed like) a 100 ft in the air..but I did do the smaller track a bunch of times...which was a TON of fun! Except today My upper body is KILLING me!! Probably because I kept flying over the front of the bike, yet gripping on so I wouldn't fall off and DIE. haha okay, overdramatic. Well, Justin and perry were awesome and while I wasn't riding, I sat and watched them "fly into the sky" as Justin put it. Well, here are some pics from the day...Perry is in green and justin has the red and black outfit on...oh and though I don't have any pics of me, I had a super cool outfit like the one Justin was wearing and I felt pretty special just walking around in it next to all the other guys out there. haha :-)


Both wheels off the Ground, Perry! Awesome!!

Wow, thats my future husband. haha


This is Perry!


Go Justin! haha


Justin Fell...

And Broke the brakes...

Sad face!

No comments: