I hate my car. Well, I guess it is more of a love/hate relationship.
Last week the axel broke AS i was about to pull onto 94west in St. Paul. That was not fun. I ended up paying 214$ to tow it from St. Paul to Hopkins, where my dad works...Luckily, my dad is amazing with that kind of stuff and fixed it for very very cheap (compared to what you regular people would pay haha).
But today, I am driving...jamming to music like usual....I pull into my parking ramp at work, in St. Paul again, I roll down my window and turn down the music so I can focus on parking and swipe my card and I hear this rumbling.
WTF now is what I said to myself. Well, I knew exactly what that sound was...my darn rear, driver side tire went flat, randomly, while I was driving. Arrggggggg. When it rains, it pours. Am I right?? So now I have to leave work because everyone said I shouldn't wait to get my tire fixed because of course I don't want to be stranded in a frickin parking ramp.
Oh and my dad says, well can't you just change the tire. Hello?! Just because my dad and brother know how to do everything, does NOT mean I can! And yes, I may sound like a girly girly, but it is not like flat tires happen everyday. Actually, I have never in my life had a flat tire, or been in a car with a flat tire. So there. haha
Okay, venting. Now I am off to discount tire so spend some more money on my crappy, yet wonderful car.
Cheers.
D
No comments:
Post a Comment