Happy 2009 Everyone!
Not much is new... Justin had his final interview with Caribou the other day and should be expecting a call back any day now so keep for fingers crossed!! So I'm back at work but while I'm here... Justin has been doing things like setting up surround sound in the new townhouse, playing on his computer, and watching movies/tv. Must be hard. He emailed me yesterday telling me that he would like me to be his sugar mama for a couple more months. Ha. Isn't that lovely... I now not only have to clean up after him, but pay the bills to!?!? haha Okay so it's not quite like that. I just like to be dramatic.
Anywho, what I really wanted to share with you was my awesome Macy's purchase yesturday. I went Southdale yesterday because I was a little early to nanny and I had to use the bathroom, so I went inside macy's. After using the facilities, I realized I still had 15 minutes so I started wondering and found myself in the home section which was filled with Christmas stuff at extreme discounts! I wasn't planning on buying anything until I found these really nice stockings that I knew Justin would like...they didn't have a discount sticker on them so I wasn't set until I went up to the register and found out just how much they were. Before I say just the price, I also found this pack of 6 martha stewart ornaments that were the cutest pink for 1.99! Something to add more color to our tree next year! haha
Well, my grand total was only 10 dollars! Original total over $52! The stockings where originally 20$ a peice and I got them for 4$. Pretty awesome.
So that made my day.. I'm back to work now since lunch break is over.
Later Days! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment