Thursday, January 22, 2009

an interesting experience in the Bathroom.

So... I was at work and I decided I really wanted to play tetris, but I couldn't just sit at my desk and play. So I decided to go to the bathroom and bring it along. Well, I was sitting there with the sound off so no one would no what I was doing... probably thinking I had some horrible stomach issue haha. Well, I was in level 10 and it was going super fast and I was sure I was going to die when.... duh duh duh...

The lights went out! haha I was soo scared. If you have ever been in a situation with me when the lights go out, you would know I was freaking out and trying to light up my way with my ipod (which wasn't much help). Turns out, since there hadn't been any motion in the bathroom for... I don't know, 5 minutes?.. the lights auto turn off. haha Gosh. After I frantically got up and opened the door, the lights turned back on. My heart was still racing but I casually left the restroom and went back to work. I know. Pretty funny. I won't be doing that again.

lol

Hope everyone got a little laugh out of my experience.

D.

No comments: