I haven't written in a while so I thought I would write a brief little note. Okay it probably won't be brief but eh, whatevs.
Well, as you probably know, Justin and I went to Cancun last week. It was gorgeous, the weather was pretty perfect, sunny and 82, and the water was the prettiest blue I have ever seen! It was a week full of relaxing by the pool and reading. We went adventuring a couple days into the markets and on a boat ride to a different island. I don't know of a better way to spend the week after finals at school. If you would like to know more on our adventures, feel free to call. :-)
So Christmas came extremely fast. I can't believe this is my last day of work until the 29th. Though I am glad to have it off... I kind of can't wait until all this is over so I can get into my routine again. I know, I'm kind of lame...But I actually enjoy working and school. haha
Well we had our first of 5 Christmases last Sunday. It was with Justin's entire haislet crew. It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone, eating, and catching up. Oh yea, and opening presents. :-) I'm such a little kid still when it comes to opening presents...I wonder if the excitement will ever fade?
Next Christmas is tomorrow with Justin's immediate family. We opted for no presents this year, and instead donate to a charity of some sort. I'm really excited to find out what everyone did! Then there is Christmas morning with my immediate family. We're keeping it pretty small this year too since there is a wedding this May that my parents are so graciously helping out with. :-) THEN back to TJ's for more Justin's family Christmas for a little bit before we pack up in the car and drive to my cabin for the night. I'm looking forward to seeing my grandparents... My step grandma Ginny always has something awesome to snack on (usually shrimp cocktail that I absolutely love). haha Good times. THEN we are celebrating with Justin's dad's family sometime that weekend I think?... Yeesh. That is a lot of family bonding. haha Is that 5 Christmases?..wait 6. haha It never ends. Hopefully I'll have time to spend with my friends that are all in town for the next couple weeks. I got to hang with them the other night at buffalo wild wings..I think there was 18 of us and practically no one else in the place. We stayed until closing and had such a great time! I'm definitely looking forward to New Years when we are all together again.
Okay. I must go back to work.
Justin and I are taking his little cousin Georgia to see the 3-D version of Bolt tonight. I'm so excited! The movie looks so cute... I think his cousins Perry and Leann might come too. The more the merrier! We went out to eat last night with Perry and Leann to red lobster and it was so good! We ate so much ...then Justin remembered that it IS Christmas week so we will getting even more food than necessary. Oh boy. The waitress reminded us that we need to stretch our bellies out in order to make more room so its a good thing we started eating early. haha
Okay seriously I'm going now.
I'll post some pics from out trip later.
Adios and Merry Christmas!!!! I hope everyone has a fun and family filled Christmas.
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment