Monday, September 29, 2008

So my monday blog continues...catch up of things.

Alright. So Sunday morning arrived and I ate breakfast at axels while justin was working...its how we are able to spend time together.  As I was leaving and heading home to do some laundry, I notice his motorcycle was missing.  I thought maybe he just moved it to retro or something when he got coffee this morning...well I didn't see it there either as I drive by.  So something didn't seem right so I call Justin and work and asked him where he parked it.  He said right next to mine...and I had to break the news it wasn't there.  Justin rushed outside and I turned around back to the apartment and looked around dumpsters and such to see if someone thought it was funny to move it.  It was no where in site so we call around. Still nothing. Finally deciding to call the police, justin filed a report.  Sadly, he doesn't have theft insurance so we are hoping and praying someone is dumb enough to ride it around and get pulled over.  Or, at least try selling it on craigslist or ebay so we can get the bastard.  

Please keep your eye out...its an Aprilia RSV mille.  Black with red and white.  It is a pretty rare bike so it is not hard to spot.  

Justin's bike meant the world to him and I only pray we can find it for him.  
 
Oh and I never got around to do laundry... :-)  



Well as for me, I got over viral meningitis last week.  That sucked.  Thankfully I am better and catching up in school. Oh yea, school is crazy busy and consuming my life but I got an internship that is amazing.  It is with the epilepsy foundation of Minnesota and I am a HR and Finance assistant. I get to do awesome things like pay bills, file things, make and review personnel files...right now I am creating a manual on all the taskes I do so incase someone else needs to pay the bills for the week and no one is there to help them, they can review the manual.  I did the first section pretty fast and my boss was very impressed.  :-)   

So on the wedding front, I came up with an idea the other day...Incorporating wedding theme/color fabric on the reception tables and have permanent fabric pens on the tables for everyone to sign and leave a little note...then take those squares of fabric and turn them into a quilt.  Its a way to bring color onto the tables and create something that Justin and I can treasure forever.  Still trying to work out the kinks of the idea but somehow we are going to get the quilt thing done.  I even went to Joanne Fabrics and picked out some fabrics that I love!  We'll see how it turns out.


Oh and my dog Zula, she is a Vizsla and like 9 or 10 years old, she broke her leg somehow and is in a cast.  Poor girl, she is gimping around.  Hopefully it will heal fast.  

Okay.  Well, i have a test tonight so I'm going to study now.  

Pray everyone health, love, and happiness. 

Toodles,
D. 

 
 

No comments: